This is my second time to review a Raccoon Brand t-shirt. Actually, you could say that it is the third time because before Raccoon Brand became Raccoon Brand they were Vespertine Machine. The Raccoon was a popular character in Vespertine Machine’s line and they decided to re-brand with a focus on that mischievous devil. I think it was a good move.
Raccoon Brand is not only a clothing line, but a giant, interactive advertisement for ecommerce and entrepreneurship.
This t-shirt has been sitting on my desk for over a month. Shame on me.
Raccoon Brand T-Shirt Review
It’s a gray standard American Apparel t-shirt with those pesky raccoons up to no good again. What more can I say about it really. This time they are in space. If you like raccoons and fun then this maybe the t-shirt for you.
The artwork is great and the print is impeccable. If you to know more about my opinions of Raccoon Brand’s t-shirts please read my last Raccoon Brand review. Everything still applies.
Raccoon Brand Blog
If you are an aspiring t-shirt business owner I think you could learn a lot from the Raccoon Brand blog so I encourage you to read it. Here are some post examples:
- USE UPWORK TO AUTOMATE YOUR ECOMMERCE CLOTHING LINE
- SHOPIFY – THE MYSTERY REVEALED
- HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN T-SHIRT COMPANY
- THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SCREEN PRINTING AND DIRECT TO GARMENT PRINTING
Raccoon Brand E-Book
Raccoon Brand has also produced this downloadable e-book. It’s a guide to help you create your own t-shirt company and costs just $2.99. It contains the following and more:
- The Difference Between Screen Printing and DTG Printing
- Choosing the Right Ecommerce Platform for Your Online Store
- Using Social Media to Increase Sales
- Using SEO to Increase Sales
- Using Google AdWords to Increase Sales
- How to Automate Your Ecommerce Clothing Line
- Recommended Reading