I think this is a big moment for Tee Reviewer. 1000 posts. I wasn’t sure what to put here initially. Should I just post as regular. Should I create a really great list post? In the end I decided to tell you all a little bit about Tee Reviewer.
About Tee Reviewer
- Tee Reviewer’s first post was February 9th 2007, almost 5 years ago. A quick calculation will tell you that there have been about 200 posts per year.
- Tee Reviewer was originally called “The T-Shirt Review”.
- The name was recently changed to Rude Retro’s T-Shirt Review before it became Tee Reviewer.
- Rude Retro is a name I created for a CafePress Store which, while neglected, is still open today.It was called Rude Retro’s T-Shirt Store.
- This blog was originally created to help promote both Rude Retro’s T-Shirt Store on CafePress and various stores on Zazzle.
- According to WordPress Stats, the busiest day was way back on October 12th with 7,903 hits.
- According to WordPress Stats there have been a total of 669,042 visitors since tracking started and 764,766 according to StatCounter.
- The most common tag is sale, followed by Threadless and Design by Humans respectively.
- Since December last year, Akismet has caught 3,244 spam comments.
- There have been 865 legitimate comments in total.
My name is Alan Watchorn. I’m and Irishman living in Japan. In a few days I am moving down to Okinawa . You can read more about me and my interests on deadhippo.com. You can follow my Okinawa activities on Okinawa Handbook (empty as I write this as I haven’t moved to Okinawa yet.)
I occasionally write for the Origin of Cool, a site run by David Lowe that promotes cool stuff from around the world.