Artwork Junkies is another ongoing t-shirt design contest to add to Rude Retro’s ever changing list of t-shirt design contests. They are a German site and fairly new if I am right. I have no idea where I came across this one. Anyway, they seem to be carving a little niche in what appear to me as very strange designs. For an example just look up.
The Artwork Junkies website is painfully slow and fairly lacking in information but the prizes are as follows:
- 1 € per sold unit of your design for every shirt of the day (payment at the end of each month)
- 75 € in cash as well as a 25 € gift certificate for every shirt of the week
- 300 € in cash as well as a 100 € gift certificate for every shirt of the month
- 1.000 € in cash for every shirt of the year
- 1.000 € extra if your shirt is sold more than 500 times
They advertise that you can win up to €3000 but as you can see, that is very unlikely. Most people would just get €1 per shirt sold by the looks of it. The site is bilingual, German and English.
If you do sign up it would be great if you used “deadhippo” as the “User that invited you” on the sign up page. Thanks.
Please comment with your real name using good manners.