I used to think that SpongeBob Squarepants was two separate characters. Until recently really. Well now I know better.
If you are a fan of the show, or even if you are not actually, there is a pretty cool t-shirt design contest over at Threadless at the moment with some very cool prizes, financial and otherwise:
- $2500 cash
- $500 Threadless gift certificate
- A trip to Universal Studios Hollywood, including hotel and a stipend toward airfare
- A signed, limited edition SpongeBob animation cell
- Set of five Funko vinyl toys
- Three artists will be invited to participate in the SpongeBob Art Tribute Show at Gallery Nucleus
- Other designs chosen for print from this challenge will receive compensation based on the product printed on & the quantity printed.
Submissions close at 11:59:59 CST May 30, 2013.
Is this competition legitimate?
Means its sponsored and authorised by Nickelodeon?
Can I use the SpongeBob Logo on the t-shirt design?
It’s legit. You’ll need to follow the rules though.
Please comment with your real name using good manners.