There is a great new t-shirt over at Threadless today called Attack of Literacy. It is done in a very cool old fashioned comic book style and given a vintage effect. One thing that I am curious about though is who they are. The t-shirt states – “TWENTY RENOWNED AUTHORS OF THE CLASSICS STAR IN…”. I wonder who they are. I can recognize four (maybe). Later ones have been added from users comments.
- James Joyce (far left)
- Edgar Allen Poe (in front of and to the right of Joyce)
- William Shakespeare (2nd from the left in front)
- Ernest Hemingway (far right)
- Charles Dickens (right behind Shakespeare)
- Mark Twain (right to the left of scared victim)
If you know who the rest are, or if I have made a mistake please leave a comment. Thanks