It just seems like yesterday when Zazzle announced their .co.uk site (it was yesterday) and now it seems that Cafepress are also going to do the same thing. This is great news again. I just received the following information from Cafepress and I am guessing it is because of Zazzle’s announcement about their UK site as Cafepress almost never tell us what they are going to do during system maintenance.
We have a few things happening in this System Maintenance we’d like to share with everyone:
* Teddy Bear upgrade – no price increase. This will be automatic.
* Product Thumbnail update for: Organic T-Shirt and Hoodie
* Keep Shopping link will be fixed
* Upload button on sections will be fixed
* We will be releasing the following localized sites: UK, Canada, and Australia. (More shipping options and currency conversion – more information after launch)
I made the last line bold but I thought it was quite funny the way it was just added to the end of the list very casually, like “Oh yeah, and we almost forgot, and I’m not too sure if it’s really even news, but just incase you are interested, we are going global.”
Three more domains. I have no real idea how this will affect us but I suspect it will result in a greater number of sales for shopkeepers.